Thursday 18 February 2010

The Whole Tooth

I can't believe they actually give 2.30 appointments at the dentists but at just such a time there I was waiting in the waiting room for my dentist to take a sneek preview of what we actually had plannned for Monday.  Because I knew I had no treatment today I took my daughter along.  Dentist is alarmed by what he sees and says there's no time to waste - it has to be now.  Well I can tell you now it was pretty painful and not nice.  An extracted wisdom tooth is not something you want your children to see you go through.  Would she be permanently scarred - too traumatised to talk about it?  I got home and stumbled to a darkened room, medical swabs hanging from my mouth.  "So how was Daddy at the dentist?" asked Mum to daughter.  "Oh he was fine"!!

New stock just gone on:
http://www.marthascloset.co.uk/just-in.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment